Sex and Relations

I “spray” when I come, what it is?

Published 1/10/2010 | Updated 1/10/2010

Comment | 0 comments

When I have sex with my husband, and particularly when he fingers me, he gets to a place quite a long way up in the vagina where it feels really good. I “spray” and I’d like to know what it is?

What you’re describing sounds like a female ejaculation. The female ejaculation is a discharge that comes from the urethra. A special fluid is formed in the glands around the urethra that is a bit like skimmed milk and sweet to the taste. Your husband is hitting what is commonly called your “G-spot”, which is some way in at the front of the vaginal wall. You can read more on a US website that has some good information and illustrations:


Be the first to comment.

Post a comment

I have read and agree to the terms and conditions
Verification, please copy the code to the right:  captcha